INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you to help us serve your financial needs to provide you with quality products and services and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We consider all information about you in our possession to be personal information, even if you cease to be a customer. The personal information we collect about you may include among other things:
- Identifying information, such as your name, age, address, phone number, and social security number.
- Employment information.
- Financial information such as your income, assets, and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance, and business.
Typically, we collect this information on applications and other forms you complete, through conversations you may have with our loan professionals, with our other representatives, and in some cases, over our Website. We may also collect information from a wide range of other sources to process and/or underwrite your loan. These sources may include among others, employers, attorneys, banks, lenders, title insurers, insurance companies, credit reporting agencies, our Company’s mobile services, and online web applications.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
Cookies – Similar to other online services, we utilize cookies to gather data. Cookies refer to small bits of data that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive while you browse the website. We may use both session cookies (that expire after you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (that stay on your computer until you remove them) to provide you with a more personalized and engaging experience on our website. This information is collected to enhance your user experience and customize your interactions with us to meet your specific interests and requirements. Additionally, we may also collect information about your email interactions, such as the links you click and your interactions with linked sites.
Information Collected by Our Servers – To enhance the usefulness of our website and services, we collect information from you through our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider). This information may include your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet, and may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or the date and time of your visit.
Log Files – Like most websites, we automatically collect certain information and store it in log files. This data includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. The information is utilized to prevent fraud, analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, gather demographic information about our user base, and personalize our service to better suit our users’ preferences.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To complete and fulfill your loan application;
- To respond to and fulfill your requests;
- For our marketing efforts, such as to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- For our business purposes, such as for analysis and to develop new products and services;
- To improve the Website and for analytics purposes; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
The Fair Credit Reporting Act gives you the opportunity to limit the sharing of “non-experience information” among our affiliates. “Non-experience information” includes information that is used, expected to be used, or collected for the purpose of establishing your eligibility for consumer credit, insurance, or deposit accounts, and is not related solely to your transactions or other experiences with us, including information:
- From your applications, such as your income or marital status;
- From a credit report, such as your credit history;
- From sources used to verify representations made by you, such as your open lines of credit or employment history.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information with third-party companies/vendors to run their everyday business. In addition, we may share transactional information with our state and federal regulators. LP Financial, Inc. may share your personal information for our day-to-day business purposes, such as to:
- Respond to court orders and legal investigations;
- Maintain your existing account or application;
- Process your transaction;
- Report to the credit bureaus;
- Service and/or sell your mortgage transaction;
- Respond to our Company’s prudential state and federal regulators routine requests.
Third parties may include, among others, title companies, appraisers, insurance companies, underwriting services, processing services, loan servicers, printing companies, software providers, data federal and state regulators, marketing services, and purchasers of loans.
LP Financial, Inc. adheres to all applicable state laws with respect to the sharing of information.
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We DO NOT sell any personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can update, correct, review, or delete your personal data in your account by contacting us. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. However, please note that we may need to retain an archived copy of your records as required by law for licensing regulators.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – CCPA
Under the CCPA, we are obligated to provide eligible California residents with a means to exercise their rights concerning their Personal Information, and to ensure that these privacy rights are upheld. These rights include the following:
- right to know your Personal Information;
- right to delete Personal Information collected from you;
- right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of Personal Information (if applicable);
- right to non-discriminatory treatment or no retaliation for exercising any rights;
- right to initiate a private cause of action for data breaches;
- right to correct inaccurate Personal Information; and
- right to limit use and disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information.
You may submit a privacy rights request to us by:
- Calling us at 800-653-8987
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending us a letter to: LP Financial, Inc. Attn: Privacy Compliance 6320 Canoga Ave, Ste 210, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
We will not share your personal information to a third party other than what is required for the sole purpose of providing you with the services you have requested from our company as listed in the How We Share Personal Information section of this page.
We will not sell your personal information to any party.
You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information about minors under the legal age limit, unless that information is provided by a parent, legal guardian, or authorized adult.
All telephone communications with us or our authorized agents may be monitored or recorded for quality control purposes.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future marketing contacts from us at any time. Please see below for full contact information
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
LP Financial, Inc. dba loanprofessors.com